Accomodations » Grand Hotel Villa d'Este 5* L - Cernobbio
Villa d'Este totals 152 rooms.
The main house built in 1568 and known as the Cardinal's building counts 125 rooms while the trompe l'oeil masterpiece known as the Queen's Pavilion, inaugurated in 1860 has 27 rooms.
In 1873 the two Villas combined into one property became Villa d'Este.
Every air conditioned room is different both in size and décor. Period furniture. Oil paintings. Como silk covers sofas and chairs. Drapes are silk brocade. Linen sheets. Walk-in closets Some rooms have balconies or terraces.
Ask more information